Top Pitch Invasion You Have Witnessed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was at Lincoln City in their last game of the season when they got into the L2 playoffs a few seasons back. Pitch invasion ensued, which I was part of. Nothing much happened but we did go and call the Chester City fans a bunch of cunts.

jimmyriggle said:
mot memorable for me was quite a while back in the premier league when we were playing west ham at home.
I think it kicked off after Samassi Abou hacked down one of our players and players from both teams waded in with loads of pushing and shoving. Harry Redknapp (managing west ham at the time) even came on and shoved colin calderwood, who shoved him back.
The visiting hammers fans saw this as an excuse to try and invade the pitch.

The stewards were having a tough time trying to control the situation until, out of nowhere, that massive steward with the dreadlocks, wearing a suit (anyone remember that guy. think he was in charge of park lane security?) came to the rescue and we saw him round house kick a couple of stupid spammers who had broken through. I swear to god he full on Bruce Lee'd these fuckers. The rest of the fans quickly backed off while this steward guy stood there like Neo in The Matrix when he does that 'come and have go' hand movement thing.

Oh and there was the time that bloke ran on to punch frank lampard in te FA cup replay and sadly missed.
(ok maybe not sadly as we probably would have been docked points/forced to play games behind closed doors)

This was the first thing that came to mind. It was also the first game I took my brother too...big fun.

Dannyboy said:
jimmyriggle said:
mot memorable for me was quite a while back in the premier league when we were playing west ham at home.
I think it kicked off after Samassi Abou hacked down one of our players and players from both teams waded in with loads of pushing and shoving. Harry Redknapp (managing west ham at the time) even came on and shoved colin calderwood, who shoved him back.
The visiting hammers fans saw this as an excuse to try and invade the pitch.

The stewards were having a tough time trying to control the situation until, out of nowhere, that massive steward with the dreadlocks, wearing a suit (anyone remember that guy. think he was in charge of park lane security?) came to the rescue and we saw him round house kick a couple of stupid spammers who had broken through. I swear to god he full on Bruce Lee'd these fuckers. The rest of the fans quickly backed off while this steward guy stood there like Neo in The Matrix when he does that 'come and have go' hand movement thing.

Oh and there was the time that bloke ran on to punch frank lampard in te FA cup replay and sadly missed.
(ok maybe not sadly as we probably would have been docked points/forced to play games behind closed doors)

This was the first thing that came to mind. It was also the first game I took my brother too...big fun.

which one the west ham or the chelsea? searched everywhere for a video of that west ham game but can't find it

I was at this game as a 13 year old boy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxO8IJ9D8BA[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom