Toronto friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have 4 Centre backs yet we lack depth, they said if we only have players like Vertonghen we cant expect to be top 4 or something along those lines SORRY BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COMMENTARY OMFG IS AMERICAN COMMENTARY ALWAYS THIS FUCKED UP!!?

The commentator did specifically say we didn't have enough depth of CB's of the quality we need to challenge for the top 4, and I'm sorry but they're totally right.

Vertonghen is excellent when he's up for it, Kaboul can't stay fit and Dawson is just terrible now. Chiriches is unproven so can't say a huge amount.

Center backs really need to be a top priority or there are going to be few more teams scoring trys on us this year.

We have 4 Centre backs yet we lack depth, they said if we only have players like Vertonghen we cant expect to be top 4 or something along those lines SORRY BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COMMENTARY OMFG IS AMERICAN COMMENTARY ALWAYS THIS FUCKED UP!!?

If I ever ask anything from you, anything, including securing me a handy from Chelsea's physio, it'd be to please not judge us from Taylor Twellman.

K thanks.

However, as much as it sickens me to admit it, they're both right. Our current CB corps will not get it done.

TBF there's only Walker out there that's guaranteed a first team start.

Mate, our 4th team should be beating Toronto..especially since they took off basically 7 of there first team at the break..honestly daws needs to never wear the shirt again and we need to buy another CB..Kaboul looked ok, and with him, verts, vlad and a new CB I'm confident that performances like last yr and in the pre-season won't happen again..

We need another CB. Griezemann would be brilliant to have and he is worth the 24 million quid. But we need that money to buy 1 good quality CB and another young one. Then we can maybe stand up against some sort of attacking talent.

Back
Top Bottom