Toronto friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I ever ask anything from you, anything, including securing me a handy from Chelsea's physio, it'd be to please not judge us from Taylor Twellman.

K thanks.

However, as much as it sickens me to admit it, they're both right. Our current CB corps will not get it done.

Dont worry i have American friends so i dont judge but by god this guys aweful.

Also watch Poch do to Eriksen what he did to Gaston Rameirez (soz bad speller)

Thats my boy Andros Tanksend.

Andross.jpg

The commentator clearly hasn't watched Townsend before. He said that shot would have hit the back of the net 9 out of 10 times. I'm not sure I'd back Townsend to do that again 9 out of 100 times :eriksenlol::townhmm:

He doesn't cut it anymore, but I think he can look back at a very good career, he's been a good servant. Nevertheless, time to go.

His been a sub-par CB, not good enough to crack in somewhere bigger and just good enough that Ledley make him look half decent..with just over 200 appearances in 10 yrs, his mostly be collecting his coin and getting love from the English support merely for being English..
I'm so sick of this good servant bullshit, the blokes a professional footballer and if he'd been good enough or lucky enough to go to bigger club or get more money he would have jumped at the chance..
Good fucking riddance

I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of these kinds of scorelines this season. But most of the time we'll be on the losing side.

Mate, our 4th team should be beating Toronto..especially since they took off basically 7 of there first team at the break..honestly daws needs to never wear the shirt again and we need to buy another CB..Kaboul looked ok, and with him, verts, vlad and a new CB I'm confident that performances like last yr and in the pre-season won't happen again..
Wouldn't disagree with any of that, but pre-seasons are pretty meaningless.
image.png

First 8 league games, 2 points. As you know.

Back
Top Bottom