Tottenham and the Players that Got Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
We all have the one that got away, that person that would have been perfect for you, but for one reason or another things just didn’t work out. Mine was this trendy girl bopping away at Looney Toons in Tufnell Park circa 1998. I still believe if she could’ve looked past my Oasis t-shirt and ridiculous attempt at a French Crop, Trendy Girl and I would be together now, instead she taught me some valuable life lessons on how to [...]

Continue reading...

Greame Souness... we let him go circa. late '70s/early '80s... our midfield coulda been oh so very different!

Oh god that brought back so many bad memories of transfer windows past dreaming of the likes of Millito, Arshavin lol funny how things don't change. I've got to say for me losing Hazard to Chelsea was awful. And to top it off Marin as well. I think Dzeko was a big miss too I still love him as a striker. Hopefully we won't do the same with Soldado, I hope to god we don't

Arshavin - this though is a good example of where Levy didnt want to stump up the cash for a player, and was right not to. He has been an absolute let down at Woolwich. So that makes me feel a lot happier.

Back
Top Bottom