Tottenham and the Players that Got Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loony Toons in Tufnell Park was the tits!
It was awesome, they let anyone in. Feet First on a Tuesday night at Camden Palace was also quality.

Ahhh the days when you could go out with 30 quid, get drunk and still have enough for a kebab and a dodgy cab home, and wake up without a hungover.
#youth

It was awesome, they let anyone in. Feet First on a Tuesday night at Camden Palace was also quality.

Ahhh the days when you could go out with 30 quid, get drunk and still have enough for a kebab and a dodgy cab home, and wake up without a hungover.
#youth

I only went to feet first once. I witnessed a bloke gob a huge ball of phlegm that he´d just hocked up from the balcony onto the dancefloor and some mad bird dug her nails into my face while we were moshing to Limp Bizkit.

Did you ever venture down to the ´mad ball´downstears at The Dome? That´s where all the proper nutters went to listen to real metal instead of Linkin Park etc. they were playing upstairs. Those kids scared me.

I only went to feet first once. I witnessed a bloke gob a huge ball of phlegm that he´d just hocked up from the balcony onto the dancefloor and some mad bird dug her nails into my face while we were moshing to Limp Bizkit.

Did you ever venture down to the ´mad ball´downstears at The Dome? That´s where all the proper nutters went to listen to real metal instead of Linkin Park etc. they were playing upstairs. Those kids scared me.

I did venture down once or twice, upstairs was more my scene though. A few years ago a couple of friends and i went for a beer in the Boston Arms to reminisce, what a shit hole.

I wonder what DJ Eko is up to these days......

Back
Top Bottom