Tottenham Hotspur confirm Levy has read my email, "suggestions have all been noted"; are we on the brink of a mega transfer spree?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, well I did get a similar response last July, where Reguilon was the only suggestion listened to.
Of course I am half trolling, but at the same time I'm aware that Levy will have his eye out for bargains.
Hence I did some research, and included some players that were on a free/ will have only one year left on their contracts this summer.
The latter category included Sabitzer and Dembele. Sabitzer is an obvious choice due to his versatility, while Dembele is seen as a flop but his pace (remember what he did to KWP...) may mean he's better suited to a counter attacking team like us than Barca.

Donnarumma's contract runs out this summer, and his negotiations have stalled. PSG are after him, so it is quite likely that he would go to them or a club of similar stature. This would leave us with 2 potential options: buy the goalkeeper who is about to be replaced by Donnarumma at a big club (Navas, Ter Stegen etc.), or go for a HG keeper like Pope.
Poch needs to come good for us and poach Loris.

Wonder how many of these poor Julia gets each week
1 or 1 million it does not matter, we all know it is the same reply. The only risk is repetitive strain injury from pressing send.

Steve Hitchen might actually be Julia. January is over so it’s on with the pencil skirt , bee hive wig and crack on with being condescending to the fans. I think as creepy as it sounds someone should ask Julia for a photo, Hitchen in drag could be the only highlight this season, OH how we have falllen

I don't actually believe any of the prices in the email are unrealistic.

Some of them appear to be so, but Sabitzer and Dembele would have 1 year left on contract; while cost for Torres and Sabitzer I estimated from media reports which tend to overestimate prices if not anything.
The question is whether we'd be willing to have a net spend of £60M.

What an odd system, why would a team not be rewarded for giving youngsters a chance?
Because the system is set up (as I understand it) so that you are only classed as a fully grown player once you have passed your 22nd birthday. So your 21st year is your last year as a youth.

Players under the age of 22 are on their own list.

I am not necessarily saying that my experiences of Champions League Fantasy football and BT Sport's Bundesliga weekly round-ups mean I have better scouting pedigree than Steve Hitchen, but... I can work for all 12 months of the year including January and I wouldn't have signed off on Gedson Fernandes. Just saying.

15000510.jpg

14904510.jpg

Did you send him a Spurs version of the Bootsy Egan letters?

Back
Top Bottom