Tottenham Hotspur confirm Levy has read my email, "suggestions have all been noted"; are we on the brink of a mega transfer spree?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First time I went to a game was lash year in the cup against Norwich. Maybe I give bad luck :mourbye:
My one and only game match was a 2-1 loss to chelscum.

angry the office GIF

Mareaga and Skrinar...swerve Milenkovic and Ings Neto fix your list Mr head of recruitment
Marega was the best striker I could find on a free, and I don’t think Vinicius has shown he’s worth his buy option so far.
Skriniar starts for Inter now, and seems to be doing well.

Milenkovic instead of Skriniar would be fine by me. I don’t think Ings would come just to be a back up, while Wolves have sold Jota and seen Jimenez get injured, so I think they’d say no to any more transfers of their forwards.

It's a copy/paste response sent to everyone who writes to dear Daniel. Julia probably has a bot doing them.

Writing to Mr Levy is as pointless as we are.

Seriously considering it.

Any tips on how to embellish my CV to ensure I land the job?

So far I’ve added ‘Portuguese- working proficiency’, and ‘Budgeting- Tesco Meal Deal Connoisseur’.
No but I would seriously consider other clubs. As manager, coach and player.

I went to a party where the host had a framed series of letters asking for a playing trial based on the fact that
  1. He had played Sunday league in Brazil
  2. He could "do a job"
In fairness, he got a reply from Portsmouth signed by Harry. "Best Of Luck"

And no, his name is not Davison. Close though.

Its amazing that we have so many ITK at the club; yet before the Amazon documentary not a single one of them mentioned Hitchin and attributed all transfer dealings to Levy.

So a transfer spree is a good thing is it? I remember supporters getting excited when we brought in 7 new players after selling Bale. That did not turn out well. Last summer we brought in lots of players and again supporters got excited. At first it looked good but now does not look so good. So do we do it again but expect a different result? Are our income streams coming back or will fans still be locked out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom