Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale constantly trying the risky balls. None of this sideways passing. Similar to Kane in a way. Almost like they are searching for a more difficult pass just to impress. Love to see it.
Lucas' pressing was great as well.
I hope this does indeed signal a mentality shift in how we play. It seems that way since Everton.

Feels like our best 11 is now pretty obvious..... and Jose seems to know it too

Players like Lamela, Lucas etc finding a bit of form mean we don’t have flog Kane, Son and Bale to death and can bring them off and start them on bench at times (Europa).

When you play like that you can have whatever you want on your head imo :)
49026_1000x1000.jpg

And you're always within touching distance of your 5 a day

:balesnarl:

All seems to be coming together at the right time

Reg returning, Bale finally fit and it seems Dav and Toby finally forcing Dier out the side
Turns out when you have good players on the pitch you play better.

The less we see of Doherty, Dier, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Bergjwin the more chance we have of success.

We can't really do better than Toby and Sanchez atm so let them have a run.

Starting to come together. It was important to bounce back after the sloppy braindead last 10 in the first half, and we did that in spades.

Hitting form at the right time. Bale I apologize for ever doubting you, you remain world class, I don't know what's changed but keep doing it.

I just hope the Mourinho out mob don't choke on their own vomit at another 4 goals offensive performance.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom