Tottenham Hotspur FC v ACF Fiorentina UEFA Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

321px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
Vs
335px-ACF_Fiorentina_2.svg.png

Round of 32
• Spurs' 14 UEFA fixtures against Italian teams have ended W4 D6 L4 (W3 D3 L0 in London).

• Fiorentina's record in 11 UEFA games against English sides is W6 D3 L2 (W2 D1 L2 in England).

Form guide
• Spurs are unbeaten in eight European home games (W6 D2) since a 3-1 loss to SL Benfica in the 2013/14 UEFA Europa League round of 16.

• Fiorentina are unbeaten away from home in Europe this season (W2 D1), scoring eight goals in those three contests.

Good luck Spurs.....

First ever thread - decided to start a new thread with us at home in title. Hope that was ok.
Thier coach Sousa, managed in England from 2008 to 2010, QPR, Swansea City and yes, Leicester City. Just thought i'll add this.

Should win this, shouldn't we?

COYS....

Last edited:
-------------------------------Vorm------------------------------
Tripper----------Alderweireld----Wimmer--------Davies
-------------------------------Dier--Benteleb------------------
-----Lamela--------------------Eriksen--------------Chadli-
------------------------------------Son--------------------------

Vorm; Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Davies; Carroll, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane.
I know its going to be tough but have good feelings about this . Good sides bounce back after a disappointment and we are a good side.

How would you tell?
No signs of it in the training photos? Not wearing the face guard that they are reporting he was going to wear. Only seen the Telegraph say it and everyone has run with it. No quotes in the article either. Maybe it is tho. Just haven't seen anything from player or club to suggest he has.

After Sunday's result, would like a win, as I'm starting to feel that this is where the wheels are going to come off. Hope to goodness, I'm totally wrong and we smash 'em.

Back
Top Bottom