Tottenham Hotspur FC v Sport Lisboa e Benfica

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rant - I don't give a fuck who wears the lilywhite shirt. As long as they bleed lilywhite, or to a lesser extent are passionate.

I think we sold ourselves a bit by buying all these players who couldn't give two shits, for all we know Soldado was one of the players who needed dressing down for being over excited after our loss to Chelsea.

Up the Spurs.

Rant - I don't give a fuck who wears the lilywhite shirt. As long as they bleed lilywhite, or to a lesser extent are passionate.

I think we sold ourselves a bit by buying all these players who couldn't give two shits, for all we know Soldado was one of the players who needed dressing down for being over excited after our loss to Chelsea.

Up the Spurs.

I agree with everything you said up until the Soldado part. He's shown nothing but professionalism since coming here.

I agree with everything you said up until the Soldado part. He's shown nothing but professionalism since coming here.

"For all we know" - Not saying he has, because I don't know the in's and out's of the dressing room. You just dont know. Harry may have had a blinder in training. I follow him closely, and he is in red hot form.
Yes at a lower level. But he is still slotting.

I have absolutely no idea what to expect from this game... could be a drab 0-0, could be a decent 2-0 win, could be a looooong night conceding early and generally being shit. Not a clue.

Still, one thing's for sure, they won't make it easy for us.

i'm ready! i open a beer =it's a dutch one ;) somebody interested? probable the top game tonight in Europa League is here on White Hart Lane...i hope the boys will play with full heart tonight

Back
Top Bottom