Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ohhhh, we have seconds...

EQ6OvmMX0AA0uRm

What a photo that is! Stick that on the wall at the new stadium Levy my son!

It's obvious he wasn't in this bad shape when he arrived.

You said "it is utterly mind boggling"... I was offering an explanation.

If you knew this already, it's a bit of a silly comment, innit.
What is going on with him? Do you mean he's lost fitness since he's been here?

When he first came he could do 60 mins but now not even getting game time?

Gazza is not better then lloris. Agree we need another keeper but that mistake against Chelsea and another against Southampton. Lloris the less shitter of the two.

No mate I think Gazza is now a better option. All goalkeepers make mistakes- after all Lloris was injured after a horrific clanger against Brighton which certainly wasn’t his first howler of the season. But Lloris looked like a frightened rabbit caught in the headlights today with no presence whatsoever. He should have come for both crosses that led to Villa’s goals and appears more and more glued to his line. I am not saying Gazza is great but at least he has a bit of time to get better and become more rounded as he isn’t that experienced and perhaps with good coaching he will develop. Lloris is in decline

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom