Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just saw this on the BBC Webshite:

Nick clearly doesn't remember the amount of times ArseAnal scored at 'cunt o'clock' for nigh on TWO FUCKING DECADES in the '90s/2000's!
Fairweather 'Johnny-come-lately-short-memory-prick!

love imagining his frustration though, maybe a remote accidentally flying through the window and whatnot.

:sonpoint:

....if a keeper doesn't come for a ball and you are there you don't just stand with your foot limply out. You hoof it out of the ground then look at your keeper and ask. What the fuck?

As I've already explained... Hugo's motion made Toby second guess himself and cost him valuable split seconds to react to the only then apparent danger....

The hoof you describe simply wasn't an option by that point.

(This is not part of a broader comment on either's form or playing ability; just the incident as it played out.)

You can’t beat a last minute winner, away, after a game of end to end football. Keep the momentum going lads, we’ve got top 4 in our sights. Chelsea, you’re up next!!

COYS!!

Dier isn't on the pitch to drive us forward though....

He (as a DM) is there to shield the back 4 as our deepest lying MF.

(Big fan of what I've seen of Gedson tho'.)

Not quite what I meant - as in if Gedson is in that means Winks is DM. Which also isnt his natural role but hes so very much more aware of what is around him than Dier is

Back
Top Bottom