Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Personally I'd have gone with

Lloris
Aurier
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Rose
Winks
Ndombele
Eriksen
Lucas
Son
Kane

I can't see how Dele gets the nod ahead of Lamela and especially Lucas in this one. Think that's pretty poor in my opinion.

Not getting Eriksen in there against a top team doesn't make sense for me. Until Lo Celso is back Eriksen should be getting juiced as much as humanly possible.

Happy Dele starts. He scores tonight for us. So does Harry K.
Let's hope our defence can stop BM.
It was obv Aurier would start and I am confident he will have a good game.
Harry W - is he fit enough to start? Bloody hope so.

shades of Poch's earlier days where he would only play the 4-2-3-1 when we didn't have the personal for it.

Not he's dead set on playing the diamond when we don't have the personal for it.

🤷‍♂️

Unbelievable to pick Alli based on his form over the last 12-18 months. This is his chance to prove us wrong. I hope he does. But if he doesn't he needs to be subbed at HT (we know it won't happen).

COYS. Changing my earlier prediction to an edgy 2-1 win.

They both give me the horn! so maybe it is my freudian desire to latch back on :)

Actually it's a Reichian (who was a prodigy of Freud early in his career) based qi generator/accumulator made with Ruby, Apatite, Tourmaline and multiple grades of gold leaf.

Back in the days of posting on Glory-Glory I had about a 20 win 3 defeat record with my old ones (posting them in match threads).
I got lost somewhere in the 2nd paragraph..😵

EFz5TBtW4AAE0EA.jpg:large

v

EFz5nQOXkAACtTV.jpg:large
Thiago on the bench!???

Back
Top Bottom