Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Asking a lot of the midfield three to cover so much space for so long. The choice to drop back and soak up the pressure really turned the game. The counter is working, but we have looked so weak this year when playing the defensive game that I am not surprised we are lost the lead.

Exciting game and we are playing pretty well going forward, but again, the midfield has acres of space to cover and they are already looking gassed. Ndombele sure runs heavy.

Sad to not see them clear some of those balls and just rid ourselves of the pressure.

Spot on, why drop back when its 1-1 and we are causing them problems?

We look good going forward, harsh on ndombele to even concede a free kick that ended with their goal.

Anyway replace rose and we can win this. Out of position, jogging around and it's costing us

Aurier headed the ball staright to there man on the edge of the area he started the problem shit header
Was that the one where he was jumping to stop the ball over the top, thereby attempting to break up their attack? Have you ever played football? Sometimes the ball is a little bit out of reach: that’s what the other team try to do...he stopped the first phase -

kane does nothing to help out defense. He just strolls around and doesn't press. This is why this team is better without Harry Kane

He has been pressing the past few games but he has stopped doing it again this game, noticed him walking around numerous times doing nothing, pisses me off.

Dele Alli is a poor shadow of the player he could have been.

Too busy fucking about with his Insta model girlfriend and trying to be famous rather than concentrating on improving imo.

Well, I think we've looked good. Poor last ten. I'd bring Dier on for Alli and switch to more of a 4-3-3.

Spurs have boiled my piss this season, but not tonight.

We're playing against a fucking great side.

Think they worked us out after about 35 minutes and will run out winners by 2 or 3 now, they've taken out best punches and sat us on our ass, it's a shame tho because probably should have been a couple up.

Played really well the first 30-35 but either we tired or changed our game plan because for the last 15 we had none of the ball and Bayern were allowed to do whatever the fuck they wanted

Becoming a pattern too, we always lose concentration before half time

Was that the one where he was jumping to stop the ball over the top, thereby attempting to break up their attack? Have you ever played football? Sometimes the ball is a little bit out of reach: that’s what the other team try to do...he stopped the first phase -

Yep spot on gave Ndombele 2 chances to clear he didn't take, on the subject on Ndombele he really is poor in defense. Great going forward but he's no Dembele at the other end

Back
Top Bottom