TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depth not good enough over two legs. A shame really, HOPEFULLY the players would have actually learnt something from these two legs and Pochettino learns more and more about who is actually good enough to take us to another level.

I think that's the main thing we can take out of this, we need a higher quality squad next season if we are to challenge in Europe. I don't think Mason and Carroll are good enough in the centre against the big teams. Also another out and out striker is a must as we've had possession but no focal point up top. No shame in losing to Dortmund they are a brilliant team best we've played this season by miles.

Good finish by Son

Your club went from "I hope they or Leicester win the PL" to "I hope they fall off the CL ranks and have to play another EL season" with those lineups for me. I would be ashamed.

Greetings from Dortmund.

So, first leg we didn't play the best 11 due to "fatigue". Play a pretty decent team tonight but not best 11 due to "fatigue" and look ok. Not much goal threat. 8 games left in the league? If fatigue was an issue then how fucked are we with a few hard games left this season? Also, why did we even try to get this far just to give bvb a walk through. This isn't even a test of our character for future champions league

Your club went from "I hope they or Leicester win the PL" to "I hope they fall off the CL ranks and have to play another EL season" with those lineups for me. I would be ashamed.

Greetings from Dortmund.
54338026.jpg

Greetings from Dortmund.

Win a league for the first time in 60 years or challenge for a competition the fans have no love for?

Fuck off. You have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom