Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't bear all out games at home being like this this season. Really hope we get a breakthrough early in the second half and go on to play some of the game relaxed with a few goals behind us.

Oh look at Wembley not being a factor on our game.....am I watching chess or a football match?

Jesus Christ, just when you have a positive vibe and run of results, we go back to this shit.

Note to Spurs:

THIS APPROACH DOES NOT FUCKING WORK

So maybe, just maybe try something else FFS

As I always say, we need better passers in midfield, our passing is slow and predictable. We can't cut through teams who park the bus. Too many similar players in there trying to do similar things and all very slowly. That or we need to work on becoming a more consistent counter attacking team.
This.
Players seem to be hoping the person they pass on to will make that cracking pass, the telling dribble, the shimmy and shoot.
No one does.

It's just so difficult to get goal scoring opportunities with 9 men behind the ball. Add that our first touch has been atrocious and we can play another 270 minutes, I still don't see us scoring.

Not too hard for them to stifle us really. Jan and Trippier not giving us much pace and threat down the flanks, and we’ve got nothing going through the middle.

Back
Top Bottom