Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't stop watching THAT GOAL, the way Sonny vapourises the defence, it's astonishing.

Does Jan get an assist?

People have compared it to Maradona in 1986, it actually reminded me more of this by Saeed Al-Owairan eight years later, one of my favourite non-Spurs goals...

My ticket for this hasn’t sold so if there are any genuine fans with A CRN who can’t normally afford to get to the game please let me know and I will transfer you a ticket for this to save the seat going to waste

Not sure I was watching the same game!

Slow of thought and actions. In the first half gave the ball away several times and caught in possession a couple of times as well (by Burnley's journeymen!).
He won every header in the midfield area , broke up play , intercepted the ball, won tackles, showed strength ...but gave the ball away a couple of times , he had a good game today

ELNFEglWkAEk0cD

Jose: "I'm pleased for you but this is for MY CV, kid"

:troll:

Back
Top Bottom