Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's with the long gap? Not that the boys don't need the rest, but I can't wait for the next match!

FA Cup weekend.

Annoyance for fans.... Always is when your're on a good run, but good that the boys can get a bit of rest before the run in.

Although sadly for Eriksen, i think he needs to spend the time locked in a room with Don Levy.

Burnley haven't lost in the league since Boxing Day (4 wins, 3 draws) and that's gonna change next week, but we shouldn't underestimate them, 0-2

No doubt they'll be stubborn as hell and in 'happy with a point'-mode.

Focussed, patient and clinical will be the order of the day...

Does Llorente start?

More concerned about this game than I am the Chelsea game, especially after reading what that anti-football cunt Dyche had to say about how they will make it ”awkward” for us, so we can expect all the time wasting and shithouse tactics, not to mention the referee giving them a free kick everytime one of our players touch them.

Will be another hard fought victory for us I think.

I feel at such a loose end this weekend, that this game can't come soon enough. It wasn't that long ago that I was bemoaning that there were too many games!
I hope we can break them down early doors, otherwise it's going to be like pulling teeth, and we can't keep relying on getting last minute winners - my nerves can't take it!

Back
Top Bottom