Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worth noting they have Newcastle 3 days after they play us.

HUGE game for them and it wouldn't surprise me if they have an eye on that game. We've got 4 days rest before we play Chelsea (and they have a days less rest anyway, so different circumstance for us)..

They absolutely will sit back and defend, no doubt about it, that's all they're good at - but I think we'll get the win by 2 or more goals to be honest. We'll score early or get a penalty.

They're 3 points above the relegation zone. Can they really afford to park the bus a team this stage of the season?

I'm hoping the early kick off will work in our favour. A quiet crowd, take the sting out of them in the first 10 minutes and nick a couple of goals. I don't think it's a bad time to play them in all honesty

Scratchy 4-1 win

HUGE game for them and it wouldn't surprise me if they have an eye on that game. We've got 4 days rest before we play Chelsea (and they have a days less rest anyway, so different circumstance for us)..

They absolutely will sit back and defend, no doubt about it, that's all they're good at - but I think we'll get the win by 2 or more goals to be honest. We'll score early or get a penalty.

Let's hope that Kane has come off the bench to dispatch the penalty if this is the case! Don't think I can deal with another penalty miss!!

I had a dream that Kane scored in the 1st minute, (although ironically, it was actually Peter Crouch!) Followed by Burnley equalising in the 11th minute, and scoring again before HT...
we equalised very late on... from a player I didn't recognise... (subliminal Sissoko maybe?) match finished 2-2.

Whilst I hope i'm not right, and we win, I never have such specific football/score dreams before... and seeing as I got Kane & Crouch confused, then I feel both may score!!
:kanehand::crouch:

Agreed but Burnley and Dyche are now an established Prem side.

We will or should carry the threat and Llorente should start alongside or ahead of a deeper lying Son.

You have to think Dier more likely to start at Chelsea, so Eriksen, Winks and Sissoko make up 5 of the 6.

So Moura or Lamela?

I just think a win for us piles the pressure on Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom