Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sick.

We were the better team over the 90 minutes , WTF is that scoreline supposed to reflect, apart from the fact that the footballing gods hate us as usual.

Shit happens. Filthy its chelsea. Im just upset because we played the better football. If they dominated from start to finish I would feel better. It was a smash and grab. Anyway, I need sleep. Good night

I ain't complaining. Disappointed but we are far from a squad like theirs.
We were the better team, a couple of rash tackles and we are chasing the game.
They do what Conte teams do, stop your momentum with fouls.
Atkinson allowed them to do so without any fear. Not even a word in the ear.
We can hold our heads up.

Im proud of the performance today. How the fuck we conceded 4 I dont know. The difference was the benches, something im such Poch will point out to Danny Boy later on.

Hold your heads up high boys

Big point that, that they can use Hazard as an impact sub allows them room for manoeuvre, like when Eddie Jones empties the English bench.

We don't have that, still need a few more in the summer the challenge and back up the first 11. Playing at Wembley need season we also need more speed as it's a big pitch.

Agree with previous comment as well, it does feel like we are cursed in big games.

Don't think we should be too critical on Poch for the decision he made. On another day it could have been a completely different story. Unfortunately for us we support Spurs and it never seems to be a different story. We dominated the game but we made mistakes which Chelsea took advantage of as they have done for every time they have played bad this season.

Poch I love you but you fucked up today.
Walker was shite coming on
Son was shite from the start
They've got an immense squad but all we can bring in is a fullback and a novice winger - because you've shot our bolt by playing son already.
I'll get over this I just hope the players do otherwise it could be a dissapointing end to an amazing season.

Evil always wins

Proud year in year out we are competing at the top, Chelsea don't forget are a bought and paid for bunch of mercenary cunts, hollow existence and sad plastic fans

Im just happy for the kid with no legs who came on the pitch, that smile on his face worth more than any trophy, fuck Chelsea

And as for that Harry Hotspur or whatever he is who said Ehiogu "snuffed it" If I ever saw him I would beat his face with a brick, utter cunt

COYS

Back
Top Bottom