Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get that - but why would you post it? Was the game not on tele over there?
I posted it because it's fucking excellent commentary, the type of commentary that if you listen to and if you are a Spurs fan will it will give you goosebumps.

Is there a ban on posting Radio coms if a game is televised?

Here's another, Nick Godwin, same Radio Station. If this doesn't give you goosebumps than you ain't Spurs.

I posted it because it's fucking excellent commentary, the type of commentary that if you listen to and if you are a Spurs fan will it will give you goosebumps.

Here's another, Nick Godwin, same Radio Station. If this doesn't give you goosebumps than you ain't Spurs.

fuck me mate, was there no telly about?

Leave that shit elsewhere yea!

Dunham is such a trolling cunt :dembelefingers:

This guy literally said earlier that Mitrovic would start for every team in the world except Barcelona and Newcaslte.

He can get AIDS and die for all I care.

By the way, this is also a guy that said this:

So our week of terror was going to start with.... an expected win against Chelsea.

I don't think he's that into you
Doesn't need to be consensual.

23010690.gif

It’s just a question - who’s calling for a ban? Sensitive much? I’ve never seen anyone posting radio commentary before - so figured was an inside joke or something

Perhaps an apology would mend this, Joe?

I’m sorry for my anti-English agenda. I think it has run too far. To be honest, I just say things for their own sake. I have sincerity issues. I can hardly recall my last sincere act or utterance.
Apology happily accepted. But if a Londoner who supported Celtic used his/her posting privileges to denigrate the Scots at every opportunity, on a Celtic forum, would you see a future for said poster on that forum? No, me neither, and yet you have been embraced on here.

I know the Scots have a history of tolerance and enlightenment that puts the English to shame, but sometimes we can surprise.

Have a good evening.

He’s gotta be Spurs? Can’t see “Fletch” getting that agitated.

Back
Top Bottom