Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't disagree more.
You're having a go at a bloke who is converting the most chances within our team by a clear mile.
He played well in that first half and as I've said previously the header was a difficult chance that he shouldn't really have made anyway as it was behind him.
Sorry a striker can't convert every chance aswell. Especially a difficult across the goal shot like before.
Funny to pick on him when I thought him Bentaleb and Mason were the three best on the pitch.
Where is your criticism for Casper the ghost out on the right? (Lamela?)

Aw, I just wanted us to have signed Hazard and Drogba instead of them!!

Don't get me wrong, confidence wise, Kane's oozing it, it's just he doesn't strike me as having the experience for the big occasion YET... but I guess he has to get that 'big occasion' experience by playing in big games, so I'm sure it will come.
ah... I've rather undone my own argument!
Like Oscar Pistorius... I don't have a leg to stand on... Dammit!

Been listening on the radio. Apparently we keep giving the ball away? Sounds like we need to drop Kane back and bring on the soldier. Not really sure what lamela has done to warrant a place in the starting line up today.

Team needs to be built around Kane in the hole. There I said it lol free role too :avbdamn:

well the way its going it could be another top team doing us by 4 or 5 what is getting me down already had liverpool and city again this season so far

Mate we are still getting up off the canvas of last season, draw against Woolwich, just beat Everton, yes we have gifted Chelsea one today but hey, we will get there. And in the meantime we are staying in the cups

Genuinely think we'd be drawing if it wasnt for Lloris, two errors in the same game that he just doesnt normally make. Just bad luck boys, other than Vlad we havent played badly and even he is playing out of position

Been listening on the radio. Apparently we keep giving the ball away? Sounds like we need to drop Kane back and bring on the soldier. Not really sure what lamela has done to warrant a place in the starting line up today.

Chelsea have kept us pretty pinned in for the latter stages of the first half, anything we try to move forward gets closed down fast and they break on us. Not sure what Bobby could offer us other than meaning Harry sits deeper and helps us take control of the ball up their end.

Mate we are still getting up off the canvas of last season, draw against Woolwich, just beat Everton, yes we have gifted Chelsea one today but hey, we will get there. And in the meantime we are staying in the cups
as we were this time last year in all cups but prob better in the league

Yeah, I have no idea why we're playing Lamella in that position when Eriksen is clearly uncomfortable on the wing! … Vlad has been awful (again) … We did however start really positively, just a shame (and spursy) that we didn't capitalise on that early pressure. Oh well … 45 left … COYS! :walker-scream:

Eriksen played the same position against Everton and had his best game of the season. He played there a lot in his impressive second part of last season.

ok dont panic ....... Poch masterclass in tactics 2nd half....... 2-2 !
simples ...........Poch gets their players sent off again

Chelsea known that our RB is not a "real" RB ,Chiriches or Dier are not natural RB,being both CB,Naughton could play there but is injured,also Walker, no.1 in this place...so what we have to do in this moment? we don't have other solutions for RB place,just to play with Chiriches or changing him with Dier.

Back
Top Bottom