Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Against this Chelsea side there's no chance. Amazing in defense and attack. At 1-0 we had a chance, 2-0 is game over.

There's no chance before we start, and at 1-0 down we had a chance?
Well, you know what why not just forfeit the 3 points and stay at home? Thank fuck the players ain't like you. We ain't played that bad and have had some good moves and chances.
Bascially we didn't have to make them work too hard for goals.
Didn't expect to win, but don't want the team to lose to prove a point.

Chelsea have kept us pretty pinned in for the latter stages of the first half, anything we try to move forward gets closed down fast and they break on us. Not sure what Bobby could offer us other than meaning Harry sits deeper and helps us take control of the ball up their end.

if bobby was out there kane could go looking for the ball and get on it more and run at them

Lamela and Lennon have done fuck all really but lose possession

Couldn't disagree more.
You're having a go at a bloke who is converting the most chances within our team by a clear mile.
He played well in that first half and as I've said previously the header was a difficult chance that he shouldn't really have made anyway as it was behind him.
Sorry a striker can't convert every chance aswell. Especially a difficult across the goal shot like before.
Funny to pick on him when I thought him Bentaleb and Mason were the three best on the pitch.
Where is your criticism for Casper the ghost out on the right? (Lamela?)

true. u cant criticise kane for tonights performance so far. but I would say on instinct and just how u get a sense for a player & his potential etc. I don't think kane will ever be a top striker & finisher.
still a good player. similar to welbeck. I don't care what people say, he will never be a top finisher or striker.
still good.

Back
Top Bottom