Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just read about a ridiculous decision by the officials last night, I thought I was going mad - In the first half Danny Rose took a throw in to Kane, the Lino put his flag up for offside, I shouted about how you can't be offside from a throw in.. Twat who sits behind me said it was for a free-kick.
NewsNow: Loading story...

I'll have great pleasure in telling the know all Cunt next game..
I thought the same thing, just watched the game againi, he clearly signalled coming back from an offside position, and everyone knows you cannot be offside from a throw in.
There were a few mad ones, like fouls for nothing. Can't see any contact for one on Hazrd and one where matic fell over and his boot came off.
I was amazed he didn't book Moses either. Clearly tried to con the ref for a penalty. Twice.People have been slaughtered by the media for less. Made some yellow card tackles and escaped booking.
Anyway, that's interpretation but no official should not know you cannot b off side if you receive the ball from a throw in, directly from a goal kick or corner or you are in your own half of the pitch.
Yet two of these have happened at our place.

sshh! You'll have that bloke back on here who used to mention the running-ability upgrade and inhuman fitness levels the other teams suddenly have. Remember him? I don't remember his name but this was way before the Leicester rumours of last season.

Every post he did, IIRC.
Maybe it was his chlamydia treatment. Had to be taken at regular intervals.

sshh! You'll have that bloke back on here who used to mention the running-ability upgrade and inhuman fitness levels the other teams suddenly have. Remember him? I don't remember his name but this was way before the Leicester rumours of last season.

Every post he did, IIRC.
the famous davspurs

Did anyone notice Azpeilcuta running to the touch line to be being given a pill just after dembele went off when they were caught offside after?

Saw mention of this elsewhere, apparently a salt pill to stop cramp.... :kaneshh:

Reminds of the time Eto'o was filmed sniffing 'poppers'...
hqdefault.jpg
:pocheyes:

Yes, but he was 'cleared'. :confused:
I don't like Juve, mainly down to some Italian bloke I knew well from Turin in the early 80's Marco. From a well to do family. His attitude was like a Man U fan, so arrogant. He was obsessed with them
It seemed to me that if he was the type of fan Juve had then the real Torinese would be Torino.
I had a dislike for them ever since.
Kind of like how, imo, the real mancs support Man City, until recently.

I don't mind Juve, I get the reasons why they're so disliked, one of the most successful Italian teams ever. I enjoyed 90's Italian football, Milan, Juve, Sampdoria, Lazio, Roma, Parma.... I was even lucky enough to go to the worst CL final in recent history at Old Trafford between Milan and Juve.

Back
Top Bottom