Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm a wreck this morning... took a proper fall down the gangway below the Shelf (blatant) as the 2nd went in... I can't have been the only one that went arse over tit at that precise moment, but my entire right side (back and arse) doesn't half hurt now! Couldn't feel it at the time, as sheer unbridled joy and jubilation is an excellent anesthetic...
(and being slightly worse for wear helps!)
...my arse hasn't taken a pounding like that since I was in a Turkish prison!
I sympathise my man. I fortunately am unscathed, although I can't say that same for my iPhone. Alli's first goal saw me leap many feet into the air, as I reached maximum height and gravity saw me begin to come back towards the ground, my phone which was in my top chest pocket, carried on up and into the nights sky. Faced with the split decision of catching it or carry on screaming, I choose the latter. My fucking phone screen is smashed.

Has anyone had to replace a screen before, does it cost much?

Worth it though!

I sympathise my man. I fortunately am unscathed, although I can't say that same for my iPhone. Alli's first goal saw me leap many feet into the air, as I reached maximum height and gravity saw me begin to come back towards the ground, my phone which was in my top chest pocket, carried on up and into the nights sky. Faced with the split decision of catching it or carry on screaming, I choose the latter. My fucking phone screen is smashed.

Worth it though!

You can get it done for about Β£30 these days

Worth it though!

Is it a iPhone 5S or newer with touch id? If so take it to the apple store to get it fixed properly, touch id needs to be fixed by them. Costs about Β£80.

Actually ignore that as it's not the same part. I would still go to apple though to get a good 'fix'.

Couple of things that i noticed last night after watching or listening to several post match interviews was that Poch never appears to try and take any credit for himself rather he gives all the plaudits to hos team. Even Conte showed great humility in defeat praising both Poch and the team.

When you compare this to post match interviews with the likes of Wenger, Pep and Jose it just goes to show the inflated, insipid and childish ego's of those fucking boneheads, and just how lucky Levy got in recruiting Poch in the first place.

I have to go back as far as Burkinshaw to be as happy a chappy as i am this morning, and i truly believe that the shattering losses late last season helped to earn us many of our wins this season, non more so than last nights comprehensive victory.

Chel$ea were totally lost for a way through or around us, and for my money Wanyama is as influential a player this season as Toby was last season.

Poch got his tactics spot on, and the team carried out his plan to the letter.

Long may he be with us.

Modern players are delicate flowers, or the fact the Chavs had a really congested fixture list with games coming thick and fast......

They had the longest rest between matches over the Christmas period.
Oh, but it was mentioned last night by Smith that they had recently played 3 games in a week 11-17 Dec
We played 3 that same week and just played another 3 in a week

Oh, but it was mentioned last night by Smith that they had recently played 3 games in a week 11-17 Dec
We played 3 that same week and just played another 3 in a week

We have superior fitness levels with our double sessions. Chavs were being run ragged by us, more than likely their players were starting to get cramp :dier::dierno:

I'm just kidding about their tiredness by the way. They need to man up, they get paid millions etc.

I am finding it very hard to get any work done today. All attempts at concentrating get lost in the constant chorus of "We've got Alli, Dele Alli..." going around my head. I'm trying very hard not to sing it out loud in the office.

Back
Top Bottom