Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we just establish that EVERYONE hates Spurs.... Even our ex-players can't wait to have a dig....
No one regards us as a 'Family' not one of our managers were a 'Fazzer Figure'.... We're whipping boys and always seem to give the media the bait they're looking for.
So fuck them all.... Let's fucking DO something today, and show every one of those smug point and laugh at us cunts that we WON'T lie down and be made mugs of.
Or maybe we secretly kinda like it that way!

Jol was a fasha figure. You have a point about players not having fuzzy feelings for Spurs in recent memory. Only a few I can think of...Freund, Ledders...It's pretty sad that I have to go back that far. VDV perhaps?

Its not just managers. Its pressure from the crowd. You get howls of anguish if VDV gave the ball away so we have become an empty possesion team due to that pressure IMO. Then what do they get in return? People moaning that we are not going for more risky VDV style passes. haha Damned if they do and damned if they dont. Lev does not help dragging out Bale style situtations but fuck em if they want to leave. Cry me a river Modrat.

Last edited:
Can we just establish that EVERYONE hates Spurs.... Even our ex-players can't wait to have a dig....
No one regards us as a 'Family' not one of our managers were a 'Fazzer Figure'.... We're whipping boys and always seem to give the media the bait they're looking for.
So fuck them all.... Let's fucking DO something today, and show every one of those smug point and laugh at us cunts that we WON'T lie down and be made mugs of.
Or maybe we secretly kinda like it that way!

You got me all ramped up and then...

Tripped me when I was ready to charge and spill blood.
Can't just call off a massive offensive like that...

Back
Top Bottom