Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wired ? So if I were to pick my best eleven, giving each player an abbreviated name, this would seem normal?

Don't mock what you don't seem to understand?

I happen to know exactly what the Ides of March is, it just doesn't bare any relevance to this match.

Tomorrow is the 8th, Ides of March is the 15th.

Can't wait for this game. Will be watching it with the Glasgow Spurs later.

I'd love it if we smash these chavs. The assumption, being Glaswegian, and a Rangers fan, is that there should be an affiliation with that lot. I hate it. I know plenty of Gers fans with a love of Spurs, who love nothing more that beating Chelski (some even hate them more than the @rse).

Here's hoping, whether it be up here or down there, we'll all be marching on this evening.

I feel as sense, on here, of inevitability to get stuffed at SB today. I don't understand it. We come off he back of a good result and performance. A draw today would be a good result. Chelsea are not the side we know and hate. we had a good game there last year, repeat this performance and who knows?

Do I sense a dilemma of PL or EL, which is priority? I feel, if we ignore one, it would be detrimental to our season. We need to look at winning every game form here and not prioritise.

I feel as sense, on here, of inevitability to get stuffed at SB today. I don't understand it. We come off he back of a good result and performance. A draw today would be a good result. Chelsea are not the side we know and hate. we had a good game there last year, repeat this performance and who knows?

Do I sense a dilemma of PL or EL, which is priority? I feel, if we ignore one, it would be detrimental to our season. We need to look at winning every game form here and not prioritise.

To be fair, everyone was pretty optimistic before liverpool and city so could be a good thing

"If we just keep Suarez contained..."

Back
Top Bottom