Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hb07ej.jpg

I like sammyspurs sammyspurs 's shout. Fuck Naughton v Hazard. Would rather Lennon.

----------------------Lloris------------------------
---------Kaboul---Dawson---Vertonghen-----
Lennon--------------------------------------Rose
---------------Sandro---Dembele----------------
---------------------Eriksen-----------------------
---------------Soldado---Adebayor-------------

Fuck it.

Fryers v Willian it is. Christ. :avbpray:

Think he's out too!

Id go with

...........................................Lloris

.....................Kaboul..........Dawson............Vertonghen

Lennon.............Dembele....................Sandro....................Townsend

..........................................Eriksen

.......................................Ade

......................................................Soldado

Please.... no Lamela for this game, not one to try him out in we need Lennon's defensive ability on that right side, just shows when you see a player who actually hassle the opposition they make mistakes, like Barca did for years.

I understand we've a bit of an injury crisis/dilemma/abyss at the moment, but does anyone really think Tactics Tim is going to play an FM formation against the league leaders at the Bridge?

I'll be stunned if we're not out there in 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 at kickoff.

The amount of injuries we've had this season is unbelievable. With both of our fullbacks out, I honestly believe our best option is to play 3 at the back.
Lloris
Kaboul - Dawson - Vertonghen
Sandro - Dembele/Paulinho
Lennon - Eriksen - Chadli
Adebayor - Soldado

It would definitely be a risk. We might get murderd City/Liverpool style, but I think it would give us a a better chance of getting anything from this fixture. If the players turn up for this game I could see us getting a 3-2 win. Yes, optimistic. And even if we did get beaten badly, it really doesn't make a difference in the long run. We already know we're going to have to get more points than our rivals for 4th.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure Tim won't have the balls to play any unorthodox formation, so I am expecting to see Naughton and Fryers getting raped by Willian and Hazard.

Hopefully Tim will prove me wrong. Or maybe our fullbacks will. I can't remember wanting us to win a game this much for quite a long time. I'd go crazy if we managed to, but I'd be more than happy with a point. COYS!

After this season is over we need to completely revamp our physiology team. I can only think of a few injuries that have actually occurred during games this season. The rest seem to be picked up at the training ground. Yes the multi million pound state of the art best in the country training ground.
It feels like we're taking ferraris in to be serviced by dodgy mechanics at kwikfit.

Fed up of these little knocks becoming long standing mystery injuries.

Anyway I can't see any way we will win on Saturday so hoping for a draw. Will be watching it in a bar in New York (blatant) with the NY Spurs.
May have to educate some fools

Back
Top Bottom