Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd probably take 4 points from our next two games if offered. Crystal Palace at Home and Leicester away are a bit tougher than they look:

[FORMATION=4231,Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Ndombele, Dele, Eriksen, Son, Kane,[/FORMATION][/FORMATION]

Gazzaniga
Walker-Peters/ Davies
Sanchez
Sissoko
Lamela
Lucas
Parrott/ Dier

No chances with his one, no dicking about with Lamela in the team if we have that front four fit and up for it. Finally Spurs just do it properly and get a win by a decent, comfortable margin! Sissoko in for Ndombele if Tanguy is still struggling.

Dreamland because it's hope over expectation.

Someone or collectively it's time to stand up but saying dicking around implies a wilfulness. I don't see that.

I'd probably take 4 points from our next two games if offered. Crystal Palace at Home and Leicester away are a bit tougher than they look:

[FORMATION=4231,Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Ndombele, Dele, Eriksen, Son, Kane,[/FORMATION][/FORMATION]

Gazzaniga
Walker-Peters/ Davies
Sanchez
Sissoko
Lamela
Lucas
Parrott/ Dier

No chances with his one, no dicking about with Lamela in the team if we have that front four fit and up for it. Finally Spurs just do it properly and get a win by a decent, comfortable margin! Sissoko in for Ndombele if Tanguy is still struggling.
I like that line up, reckon Pamela will start again though as Dele didn't look sharp when he came on against the goons.

We need to get back to an aggressive mindset of pressing and playing at tempo. Anything else including team selection and tactics is pointless without a change in our collective mindset. It's got draw or usual huffing and puffing one nil loss written all over it Saturday

Lloris
Aurier Toby Jan Rose
Ndombele Winks
Lucas Eriksen Son
Kane

2-0 with Lamela coming off the bench around the 80th minute and getting a yellow in the 81st.

What allocation do Crystal Palace get for the game this weekend?

They have in resent years manufactured a very well choreographed vocal away support and style themselves on Italian ultras “ Ha ha ha”, but in reality they are south Londons middle class firm... and something of a joke. Look out for the designer clobber and pretty hair cuts. :sonlol:

The RB position seems cursed - Trippier carrying a minor injury most of last season, Foyth injured before the start of a season when he was restarting his Spurs career at RB, Walker-Peters picking up an injury, and now Sanchez after playing one game at RB.

The Spurs RB position is doomed I tell you...…!.

Hello Mr Aurier or Mr Sissoko…..

Just leaving to go to the match right now
Flight booked, check
Suitcase, including 3-Spurs shirts packed, check
Passport, check
Stadium access card, check
Advance order of Chick King ordered, check

Now Tottenham, please gimme a relaxing 3-0, just buckin please!

Back
Top Bottom