Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going to be really hard, they will play exactly like Newcastle and if we can lose to them then we must be more likely to lose to a team with Zaha up front.

We have to go back to basics and find a team that can keep a clean sheet. We will always be able to pinch something if the game stays 0-0, we have to stop giving opponents the security of the first goal.

To98kkV.jpg

There's a chance I might go to this (popping over briefly for a funeral, flying back Saturday night), tho I have to go to the airport straight after. I'll have a hand luggage style backpack with me, I'm assuming I wouldn't be allowed to enter with that. What could I do?
I heard they have luggage storage at the ground. Might be worth checking out

BUT not confirmed by the club or country, also read somewhere he is in Argentina and he is fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom