Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace - FA CUP 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that's it. Fair play to Palace. Certainly deserved a few goals. I think we did as well. Poch got it wrong today. Bentaleb should not have played but lets treat him nice. Balance looked wrong. Not sure why we didn't just play a full strength team.

I mean maybe the treble was a tad optimistic. On the day they wanted it more. It's never nice to lose but we now have to use this to our advantage.

Side note: how the hell did we finish 5th with a midfield starting Mason and Bentaleb?

Oh well.

You have to blame the team for the result. Palace wanted it more and the players heads dropped in the second half, something I don't think I've seen from our team at all this season. What an opportunity for us to go and win the FA Cup considering how we've played this season and the teams remaining. Another year without a domestic cup goes on.

Europa League is massive now then. The chance of us winning the league is still small - imagine ending this season without a trophy, would be very disappointing. Go all out on Thursday please Poch in front of our home fans and make up for this mess of a performance.

Back
Top Bottom