Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace - FA CUP 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if u object that much then please put me on ignore. but no, ud rather go round telling people to fuck off because someone told u it would make u hard & cool.
u hate me being negative like all of the time.
but u refuse to put me on ignore.
because u like to piss, moan & complain.
the irony.

Ignore? And miss the excitement of finding out if you ever do figure out how that difficult shift key works? No way!

You've called me arrogant before, and I can be an arrogant cunt, no doubt. But I am in fact mostly on here to discuss with fellow fans the ups and downs of this club that we all love, and what's going right and wrong. You'd find if you were paying attention that the majority of my posts are good-natured where I compliment people for good points and interact to exchange ideas about what's going on with our club and why that's the case. I just happen to come across as arrogant to you, because I'll also point out if someone is being negative based on simplified logic. And that's about 90% of your posts, I'm afraid.

Ignore? And miss the excitement of finding out if you ever do figure out how that difficult shift key works? No way!

You've called me arrogant before, and I can be an arrogant cunt, no doubt. But I am in fact mostly on here to discuss with fellow fans the ups and downs of this club that we all love, and what's going right and wrong. You'd find if you were paying attention that the majority of my posts are good-natured where I compliment people for good points and interact to exchange ideas about what's going on with our club and why that's the case. I just happen to come across as arrogant to you, because I'll also point out if someone is being negative based on simplified logic. And that's about 90% of your posts, I'm afraid.
great reason to not ignore. SCRAPING THE BARREL COMES TO MIND.
Shift key found. please put me on ignore now .
rather than coming up with another poor reason.

It's a shame because we could have played the scum in the final. Now they can do the double. I'm really not happy. Poch fucked up today.

I really, really hope Everton are up for this. United are beyond a mess, so Everton are the only team really standing in the way of a very real risk of a final consisting of any two of Woolwich, Spam and chavs :chadliblow:

I'm sure they're up for it - l don't think they're good enough.

Oh, agreed they're obviously up for it mentally, because they're almost done for the season in the league. What I meant was that I hope, they're up for it in terms of quality, specifically whether, and that's a big if with Martinez in charge, they can remain disciplined defensively. Do that and they're good enough offensively to win the two or three one-offs required against top teams

interesting schmoods only active when naked pics of guys are posted.
i can make up stuff too. yay.
Seriously? I mean...seriously?
You crawl from betwixt Sammy's cheeks every time there is some negative.

What the fuck is wrong with you mate?

Only the lamentables are happy with today.

But us happy clappers still think the season is very much alive.

So is there any good reason to come on here to glorify a bad result just to prove you & your ilk were right all along?

So is there any good reason to come on here to glorify a bad result just to prove you & your ilk were right all along?
what have i said thats so bad?
where did i say our seasons over?
i just said we can improve team selection/rotation.

also our last defeat against newcastle. pull out all my negative quotes?!
u cant. your just making up stuff.

Last edited:
Oh, agreed they're obviously up for it mentally, because they're almost done for the season in the league. What I meant was that I hope, they're up for it in terms of quality, specifically whether, and that's a big if with Martinez in charge, they can remain disciplined defensively. Do that and they're good enough offensively to win the two or three one-offs required against top teams

I hope so too, but they were terrible yesterday. I fear we might have gifted the scum the double today. No one else seems interested - certainly not us. That's two cups Poch has chucked us out of. I know it's league position that cements his reputation.

Who you talkin to bro?

Back
Top Bottom