Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

aren't all games 'must win'?

By virtue of the fact that ANY game Spurs play is never gonna be a MUST LOSE GAME (unless we're talking Old Trafford, 1999 in which event a win would've handed ArseAnal the title... so the exception is THAT game)

Then yes, by definition...
EVERY SPURS GAME IS MUST WIN!

Which is very different to GONNA WIN!

I also see that BNP/EDL loving racist piece of shit gooner maggot justin justin has returned, much to the detriment of everyone here. Sad times.

Been to many neo nazi rallies recently Justin? Fuck off from this forum you gooner loving nazi bastard.

No. Now fuck off you gooner cunt before I make you fuck off.

I also see that BNP/EDL loving racist piece of shit gooner maggot justin justin has returned, much to the detriment of everyone here. Sad times.

Been to many neo nazi rallies recently Justin? Fuck off from this forum you gooner loving nazi bastard.

Blimey... pre-match nerves anyone?

Chill out... don't let the cunts on here annoy you...

Just try to focus on, and enjoy the game... (if Spurs will allow us to!)

Benteke HAS now officially signed.

CqSvuzdWIAA-I0L.jpg

But we're not THAT Spursy - that's surely too late.

I'd like to see
.....................Jennings..........................
.....Kinnear..............................Knowles
.......Mullery........England..........Mackay
Robertson ..Gilzean Greaves.. Venables .. Saul

That team would go places.

Would Greavsie be considered to be a 'Tiny Dancer'?
:pocheyes:

I'd have played Dele instead of Wanyama - but I suppose it gives Dele a rest and allows Wanyama another game to get used to how we play, not too fussed considering how garage Alli was. Can't wait to see Janssen from the start.

Back
Top Bottom