Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's really simple.

We're playing exactly the same team on Wednesday as we did on Sunday.

Sunday there was "negative atmosphere". So all we have to do is make sure that there's a "positive atmosphere" on Wednesday and see what, if any, difference it makes to the result.

If we win handsomely, either AVB was right, or he learned from the mistakes the moaners pointed out on Sunday. If we don't, then AVB was wrong, and only his greatest fans will save him.

In name and kit only... it's more likely to be the Hull City Tiger Cubs on show this Wednesday...
and as for our sweeping changes.....

He'd maybe have a point were it not for the fact Hull had plenty of possession/chances in the first half.

We had 6 shots on target in 90 minutes, they had 4.

Are you honestly trying to say Hull didn't defend in numbers for the majority of the game.

Steve Bruce: Hull boss charged over Spurs penalty comments
Hull boss Steve Bruce has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association for his complaints over Tottenham's decisive penalty in Sunday's 1-0 Premier League defeat.
Referee Michael Oliver awarded an 80th-minute spot kick for a handball by Ahmed Elmohamady, which was converted by Spurs striker Roberto Soldado.
"It's a joke decision," Bruce said after the game at White Hart Lane.
He has until 18:00 GMT on 4 November to respond to the charge.
Speaking on Sunday, Bruce added: "I shouldn't say this and I might get fined, but would we have got it? I'm not so sure."
"It is alleged Bruce's comments called into question the integrity of the match referee, and/or implied that the match referee was motivated by bias; and/or brought the game into disrepute," said an FA statement.
Bruce chose not to contest a charge of improper conduct when, as manager of Sunderland, he described Andre Marriner's decision to send defender Michael Turner off as "a joke" in January 2010.

Back
Top Bottom