Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Dawson has been great since the high line has been banished. Also don't get the hate toward Bentaleb, even in the big games hes been no worse than rest of our 11imo. I get slating people after a game, sometimes you gotta get it out of your system and this is the right place to be doing that. But writing off ourplayers bbefore a game against fucking Hull is ridiculous:dawsonmean:

I'll take that. A strong line up with the possibility next week of Sandro replacing Bentalab and Townsend & Lamela replacing Chadli and Siggy on the bench and I'd fancy us against Everton!

Save it for the final whistle!!
Let's remain positive on here for at least the next 2-and-a-half hours... (well, until Hull's 4th goes in...)
...do you think we can all manage that??

Pretty please! :adebaehug:
jesus - cant we even have a good natured and even tempered disagreement? No-ones getting upset
calm down
calm down
(Scouse accent required)

I think Dawson has been great since the high line has been banished. Also don't get the hate toward Bentaleb, even in the big games hes been no worse than rest of our 11imo. I get slating people after a game, sometimes you gotta get it out of your system and this is the right place to be doing that. But writing off ourplayers bbefore a game against fucking Hull is ridiculous:dawsonmean:

Totally right, sadly a lot of the statistics generation only see Dawson with how fast he is and how many completed passes, think of the chat, the organising, the pats on the back, that all counts, you need a leader, anyone thinking he would be dropped and Vlad would play knows nothing about football

And yes all the people saying Bentaleb was a genius the other week for 99.5% passing rate, now after city saying he is shit - both are wrong

And yes all the people saying Bentaleb was a genius the other week for 99.5% passing rate, now after city saying he is shit - both are wrong
Exactly, these statistics are shit because all of Bentaleb's passes are five yards sideways or backwards. Same as Scotty Parker. If you look at someone like Dembele or Paulinho, their success rate is much lower because they try ambitious through balls and switch play to wings etc. Not that there's anything wrong with Bentaleb's play, it's simple and keeps the ball, but it does make the stats look completely unrepresentative of the game.

3-1 Spurs, good to Adebayor & Soldado back up front together - I get the logic in dropping one against City but it didn't work, if we're going to be an attacking threat we need both on the pitch.

As good as Huddlestone can be, he's been a bit anonymous in Hulls last few games which is his problem. He's a luxury in midfield, the passing is sweet but not worth building a team around for any team pushing for europe. Pressure him today and he won't be that effective (cue 40 yard screamer).

Just heard kim kallstrom has been injured in his first training session with the gooners, out for 2-3 months! :dawsonlol:

Back
Top Bottom