Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm more surprised by Rose starting as it likely means he doesn't play against Dortmund if this season is anything to go by with him not playing two games in a week all season.

I think he still plays midweek as we have 10
Days rest after Dortmund

Leicester are playing without a single striker.

Ndidi and Vardy are big misses for them, both on the bench.

DzC1dIWX0AAaiRr.jpg:large

I'm more surprised by Rose starting as it likely means he doesn't play against Dortmund if this season is anything to go by with him not playing two games in a week all season.
Ben is still hurt no? Only just started rehab so Rose doesn't have much choice it seems

Ben is still hurt no? Only just started rehab so Rose doesn't have much choice it seems

We started Vertonghen at left back in our last game for that very reason, no doubt.

Rose played against Watford in the week and couldn't start against Newcastle. He starts today, so I assume he probably cannot start against Dortmund.

Though as someone put it, we have a big rest period after Dortmund so pump him full of painkillers and get him out there in the week.

Back
Top Bottom