Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
KWP Sanchez Toby Serge
Winks Sissoko
Lamela Eriksen Son
Llorente
Subs : Gazza, Vert, Rose, Tripp, Skipp, Moura, Wanyama

Just kill the racist Vardy. They wouldnt havd much confident if Vardy isnt playing well.

Can't wait for this to be honest.

We've had Winks, Son, Sissoko and Pochettino all come out this week and mention our title hunt so I'm expecting a big game. Everytime we tend to talk about the title, we fall flat on our face so after seeing Liverpool pick up all 3 points today and go 8 points clear of us, time to grab all 3 points tomorrow and lay down with our feet up and watch one of City, Chelsea or both drop points later in the day.

Would personally go 3 at the back with Trippier and KWP wingbacks with a view to Aurier and Rose playing against Dortmund.

Also, have a spare going behind the goal direct opposite corner to the away fans - best offer accepted. Starting bid is a lemonade but will hopefully move up to a pint....

Would personally go 3 at the back with Trippier and KWP wingbacks with a view to Aurier and Rose playing against Dortmund.

Also, have a spare going behind the goal direct opposite corner to the away fans - best offer accepted. Starting bid is a lemonade but will hopefully move up to a pint....

Okay... hmm

Think if we can get an early goal, we should be all right. I don't think my nerves can take another late, late show. Having said that, getting the first goal against Wolves didn't work out well for us! Just want the three points really.

Think if we can get an early goal, we should be all right. I don't think my nerves can take another late, late show. Having said that, getting the first goal against Wolves didn't work out well for us! Just want the three points really.
3 points..... However we get them just get them.

I'm trying to work out which is more enjoyable.... Cruising 3 0 at half time...... Or panic stations till the 85th minute.

The first is less stressful... But nothing beats that feeling of a last minute winner!!

Having said all that...... Early couple of goals please tomorrow.

Can we please just take the lead early Spurs and perform better in the first half. Last 3 games have been hard work and could really do without more late show drama

-------------------Lloris------------------
--Rose----Jan----Toby----Trips--
---------Winks---Sissoko-----------
---Son-------Lamela-----Eriksen---
-----------------Llorente-----------------

4-1

I think 3 at the back for this one as others have mentioned. We always seem to concede a lot when we play a high line against this lot so fuck it let’s play them at their own game.

Sit deeper and knock it up to Nando with Sir Heung Min Son running off. Bring Moura on early if we haven’t scored by the 50th minute.

Big game for Eriksen whether he is staying or going he needs to pick up his performances.

Back
Top Bottom