Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wouldn't be the first time we've been fucked with scheduling.
After Sanchez looked back to his best last week I think he should def start for Vardy, whether its sensible to play 3 at the back against this lot who will start with three DMs is another matter though.

Virus apparently

It is nearly impossible to comprehend how we have amassed the points we have and are as close to the summit as we are.

Dier has had an average season on top of injuries and now illness.

Dembele, now gone and a bit part contribution.

Trippier having his worst season.

Kane scoring and assisting but I don't think at his very best.

Eriksen nowhere near his best.

Alli as above.

Wanyama - well.

Lamela, a mix of good, bad and indifferent.

Llloris, better mostly of late but always prone.

Honestly it is Son, Alderweireld, Sissoko and much as it pains me Rose's drive on occasions that has been our saving grace.

And the silent hero - Winks. His BEST season thus far.

Last edited:
3 wins in next 3 League games or 7 points and that's top 4 all but sealed I feel.

Beyond that who knows.

Dier being out is a blow so hopefully Wanyama, can deliver if required at some stage.

Another difficult match for us and were it not for Rose seeming like 2 games in 4 days is now hard I was going to say I could seem him starting in a back 5.

Think he will start but as a left back with Sissoko and Winks protecting the defence, Eriksen, Moura, Llorente and Son.

It is nearly impossible to comprehend how we have amassed the points we have and are as close to the summit as we are.
Dier has had an average season on top of injuries and now illness.
Dembele, niw gone and a bit part contribution.
Trippier having his worst season.
Kane scoring and assisting but I don't think at his very best.
Eriksen nowhere near his best.
Alli as above.
Wanyama - well.
Lamela, a mix of good, bad and indifferent.
Llloris, better mostly of late but always prone.
Honestly it is Son, Alderweireld, Sissoko and much as it pains me Rose's drive on occasions that has been our saving grace.
And the silent hero - Winks. His BEST season thus far.
Well we must be doing something right!

After all that fuss of bringing Janssen back in, he's now got a dodgy knee.

But Janssen being crocked is ultimately annoying after such fuss on him getting back in the squad.

What fuss???
There never has been any fuss at all.
Poch previously said that he is not in his plans. In window we moved on 2 senior foreign players and that meant we could register 2 new foreign players. As Janssen stayed, he was added. Just because there was no one else.

What kind of fuss are you talking about?

Only thing is that few ppl (including myself) have mentioned that it would be awesome if he'd be able to turn things around. But I have not seen anyone EXPECTING or PROMISING anything from him.

We've a score to settle....
Let's fuck these cunts up!

I've learned to fucking HATE Leiscster...
I didn't 4 years ago... couldn't give a fuck about them...
But after what went on in the year they won the league... I want revenge on EVERYONE! Including THEM!

Back
Top Bottom