Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City (Home) 21st Mar 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First ever match thread - time to bounce back after the Man Utd game

Run in time and we need to up our game, be ruthless, cut out the mistakes. Teams will drop points we need to take 3 here against the rock bottom side we have had a couple of real tussles with this season already.

Park Lane Block 35 Row 18 come and say hello if you are in the vacinity

Just a guess, we came out a little cocky and thought that we would own the game. We looked lazy and it shown in our speed closing down and in some of the shoddy passing. We were found out and I don't think that the players or Poch are particularly happy about how we performed.

I expect that we will see our intensity and form come back in this next game.

Knowing Spurs we'll win, just so for the rest of the season there's a slim chance we can get top 4 before killing that hope on the last day.

Tottenham never do the humane thing and euthanise the hope.

Knowing Spurs we'll win, just so for the rest of the season there's a slim chance we can get top 4 before killing that hope on the last day.

Tottenham never do the humane thing and euthanise the hope.
We're going to go on a run but collapse on the final day again and lose out on fourth by a single point, or goal difference.

It would be Spursy of us to lose out on fourth due to goal difference.

That is definitely what will happen.

We're going to go on a run but collapse on the final day again and lose out on fourth by a single point, or goal difference.

It would be Spursy of us to lose out on fourth due to goal difference.
AND LUNCH !!!!!
lasagna.jpg

Facts about Leicester

They wear blue because the inventor of Red Leicester threatened to sue them if they wore red.

The film 2001 A Space Oddesey is filmed in Leicester , as is Who framed Rodger Rabbit

Gary lineaker & Peter Shilton , both from Leicester , have had honorary diseases named after them.

First game I've had a chance to get to in a about two months. So keen to return to WHL!

We've got 9 games left. Still got to play City and Southampton. If we won all 9 games, got 27 points and ended on 77, that would probably be enough to qualify for Champions League. I'm going to take up religion and see if praying does any good. If not, it's not the end of the world. Onwards and upwards!

Outplay them in first half
concede a goal due to an eric dier error
Harry Kane brings it back to 1-1 before half time
they outplay us in the first quater of the second half
concede a goal
Chadli scores bring it to 2-2
game ends a draw.

Got a feeling that the deckchairs and sunglasses are going to be out. Leicester battling for survival.
Tottenham 0 - 1 Leicester City

Back
Top Bottom