Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City (Home) 21st Mar 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pearson is such a horrible prick. I'd like to see them relegated just so I don't have to hear his humourless, bullying schtick next season.
Expect the team to bounce back from yesterday's omnishambles.
2-1 Spurs.

Rest Kane, Bentaleb and Mason for a couple of weeks, to not Burn them out completely.

Lloris - Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose - Stambouli, Paulinho - Eriksen, Dembele, Lamela - Chadli

Win

Lloris
Walker - FAZIO - Verts - Rose
DEMBELE - Bentaleb
LAMELA - Eriksen - Chadli
Kane
Edit:
Never-mind. Given that our wingers are so crap, how about we try something different?

Lloris
Dier - Fazio - Verts
Walker- Dembele - Bentaleb - Rose
Lamela - Eriksen
Kane​

Last edited:
Rest Kane, Bentaleb and Mason for a couple of weeks, to not Burn them out completely.

Lloris - Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose - Stambouli, Paulinho - Eriksen, Dembele, Lamela - Chadli

Win

Lloris
Walker - FAZIO - Verts - Rose
DEMBELE - Bentaleb
LAMELA - Eriksen - Chadli
Kane
Edit:
Never-mind. Given that our wingers are so crap, how about we try something different?

Lloris
Dier - Fazio - Verts
Walker- Dembele - Bentaleb - Rose
Lamela - Eriksen
Kane​

You're both in La La Cuckoo Land...it will be:
Lloris
Walker, Dier, Jan, Davies (Man of the Match from Utd game rested)
Mason, Bentaleb,
Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli (possibly Lamela)
Kane

Probably no Dembele or Ade on the bench either this week, just for the fuck of it.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose, Bentaleb, Stambouli, Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

We really need another RB besides Walker...

Walker had a questionable game against QPR and an absolute shit show against United. He needs a confidence boost, so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays. That being said, he probably shouldn't play

Walker had a questionable game against QPR and an absolute shit show against United. He needs a confidence boost, so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays. That being said, he probably shouldn't play
Who would you go with? Dier at RB with Faz and Jan at CB's? or go leftfield (ah ha) and play Davies at Rb?

If 4th is 'mentally out of reach' (even if it is still very much on mathematically) then maybe the pressure will be off, and the shackles will be lifted...
Who knows, if the players play as if 4th isn't THE BE-ALL-AND-END-ALL-OF-LIFE then maybe we'll start picking teams off and enjoying ourselves, rather than our games panning out in one of two ways; either having to wait until the last minute to scratch a (sometimes barely deserved) win, or we simply don't turn up, and make the opposition look like a 1970's Holland!!

9-0! Let's claw back some of that GD!

If I had to pick? I would lean towards lean towards Vlad.
Is that 'cos Vlad leans towards leans towards most things...?
BfBXtAsIYAAbSKB.jpg

...hic!

I think I'd actually rather play Chiriches at right back then Dier again. By that mark, Walker starts as default. Unless Yedlin is worth a gamble. I don't believe Walker deserves a start but with our lack of width he is crucial to our play, whatever that is.

Back
Top Bottom