Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City (Home) 21st Mar 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder why he didn't pick this pic?

tumblr_inline_n83v77IYIs1rheuxm.jpg
He still looks fat.

My son and his mate are doing the Chirpy parade on the pitch before the game, just found out today. This may well be the last game we are able to get to this season so just hoping that the lads show up and make it a good one :)

You lot need to have a word with yourselves.

I've seen talk to dropping Dier, who has been superb at centre back since he started playing there, after one poor performance against a United side who put on their best display of the season. That'll be a fantastic boost to the young lads confidence.

As for the Walker bashing, despite his abject performance against United he is still our best right back by quite some distance, stick with him.

I wouldn't mind Dembele coming into the side as I thought he was playing fairly well in Chadli's absence, maybe for Townsend who is perhaps the most frustrating player I have ever watched.

You lot need to have a word with yourselves.

I've seen talk to dropping Dier, who has been superb at centre back since he started playing there, after one poor performance against a United side who put on their best display of the season. That'll be a fantastic boost to the young lads confidence.
I agree that the reaction that's come out due to this past game has been quite over the top, but I think that the point with Dier isn't so much that he's performed badly, but rather that we just need to try something else. For me, Kaboul just can't cut it anymore, Chiriches is just a mistake waiting to happen, and that really leaves Fazio. Before he was dropped for Dier, both him and Vertonghen looked very solid at the back and so much sure against physical teams or against the long ball.

We have just given up far too many goals and look shaky at times, and I'm not necessarily blaming Dier for it, but I really think that we need to give Fazio a run out again soon.

As for the Walker bashing, despite his abject performance against United he is still our best right back by quite some distance, stick with him.
I agree that he's out best option at RB, but he has never looked anything like he did last year before his injury. :walkercry:

Back
Top Bottom