Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What team did Liverpool start with.
I suppose needing a draw at Home to Brighton to qualify for CL, as Chelsea are not winning 16+ zero, is more important than already qualifying and finishing 3rd.

The players, and probably the management team, just don't care about any of this as much as you. They're all getting tens of thousands for this.

Liverpool are going to finish above us. They don't care. Only you care about that.

Remember to buy the new strip

What team did Liverpool start with.
I suppose needing a draw at Home to Brighton to qualify for CL, as Chelsea are not winning 16+ zero, is more important than already qualifying and finishing 3rd.

Full strength besides Solanke coming in for one of the central midfielders.

But they had something to play for. Whilst it was highly unlikely they'd lose to Brighton and Chelsea would go to Newcastle and win. A rested team could have seen a shock.

They'll bring all their important players off now they've effectively wrapped up top four.

Poch has drilled into our players that finishing in the top four is good enough this season. So they have no reason to really go all out and win this game. I still think we'll turn it round.

Where’s the intensity? I miss the spurs side that presses the living daylight out of teams. God I miss walker as well... hate to admit it! Oh well I’m confident we will score again. Can defo see us conceding though

Fuck off salah.

Back
Top Bottom