Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3rd string side for the europa game though. Although our youth team would probably get us a better result than our first 11.

I think we all know AVB will still put out a strong side. I only hope he doesnt use players certain to start against Liverpool.

Id be happy to see Adebayor, Lamela and Townsend in and getting up to speed, but Ill be fucking mad if Demebele, Paulinho, Vertonghen etc play

Who's Rose? :avbcringe:
hLcrrAD.jpg

off-topic:
just finished to watch Man.City-Woolwich 6-3! on net stream ,i want to say "the citizens" are really a sexy beast team on their home field,i envy them,really , a big monster team home! no mercy for their rivals (7-0 ,6-0,3-0 ,now 6-3 , etc their results home) and a sexy football they playing...where are the woolwich fans ??? they laughed on us after our 0-6 there,now they concede the same number - 6 ! :)

Cup Final! but all that's at stake is 5th spot? Is this a massive game to ignite our season or just 3 points?

We only got a draw at home against Chelsea and United (could've won both), so I really feel we need to win this one. Got to beat the other "top teams" at home if you want to finish above them. So this is more than 3 points, I think.

Sky going for the unbiased punditry today then.... Carragher, Souness and fucking Gerrard.

Well Souness was ex-Spurs Youth, and Carragher has scored more 'Spurs' goals against Liverpool than Defoe and Soldado put together hasn't he??
I can't see the problem personally, you'll probably get Scousers complaining it's favouring US too much!

Well lads they continued building their team around their talisman and have got better. We sold ours and decided to start over again and have a ways to go before we get the type of continuity they now have. Some day Levy will learn that selling your best players no matter what the offer is a sure fire way to get worse.
If Liverpool got offered £86 million then Suarez would not be at Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom