Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not pretty but again we showed character to win the game in the second half. Brennan may be better suited as a sub right now but he absolutely needs to start over Kulusevski. He just gives us so much more energy and pace.

We're clearly playing nowhere near out best right now and have a number of players a bit out of form. So in this moment, winning is all that really matters. Performances over 90 minutes will hopefully come.

Messy first half but very good second. Ange needs to have a serious think about his RW and CM if he wants his system to work
I thought it was a Fulham-esque first half - sloppy passing vs good defending. Our "wear-them-down" tactic worked, and we were a shit lot better in this second 45 than we were two weeks ago.

That said, we need to be a helluva lot sharper in the first 45 in our coming games. I doubt this tactic, if that's what it is, will work against West Ham, let alone the Plumstead Travellers or Abu Dhabi FC

One goal in open play. A hugely lucky win against a fairly ordinary side. It's definitely one for the happy clappers...
3 points, yes...but we're going to be wiped out by good teams. Some people simply don't care about the standard of our team anymore. I'm utterly unconvinced by Maddison, Richarlison and Bissouma. Kulusevski and Bentancur both products of the Parasite and I'm still totally convinced that there were some heavy backhanders there.
I'm fast losing faith in the new management too. No plan b ...or plan c for that matter. Just stand on the touch line do nothing and hope. It's simply not good enough for the Great Spurs.
Everyone seems to know exactly how we'll play and adjusts their style accordingly. It's getting to be a bit of a farce really....difficult to be enthusiastic atm...for me anyway...
It wasn't a lucky win, we should have pumped them!

One goal in open play. A hugely lucky win against a fairly ordinary side. It's definitely one for the happy clappers...
3 points, yes...but we're going to be wiped out by good teams. Some people simply don't care about the standard of our team anymore. I'm utterly unconvinced by Maddison, Richarlison and Bissouma. Kulusevski and Bentancur both products of the Parasite and I'm still totally convinced that there were some heavy backhanders there.
I'm fast losing faith in the new management too. No plan b ...or plan c for that matter. Just stand on the touch line do nothing and hope. It's simply not good enough for the Great Spurs.
Everyone seems to know exactly how we'll play and adjusts their style accordingly. It's getting to be a bit of a farce really....difficult to be enthusiastic atm...for me anyway...
Fourth in the fucking table you fuckwit. Why do you even watch if you're that against the team. WE. WON.

Gonna lose my shit if people keep saying this 😆

We had 2 goals cleared off the line and hit the post twice ffs, how is that lucky man!!

It literally was lucky..why don't you try watching it with your eyes open. Am own goal? Deflected goal? Oh we played well for a bit in the second half. Two moments where son could/should have scored and the one that looked in. That's it? At home to Luton you're accepting that. Lol well ok then

I’m accepting a good second half and a win, yes

You absolute knobjockey

Back
Top Bottom