Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso and Ndombele both start, initiating wood. We go on to absolutely DOMINATE City, just embarrassing stuff, 3-1 to Spurs, maximum climax at the full time whistle. A real mess on my end.

Change (no Davies + Steven in).

Without possesion, Lamela/Steve (Ndombee) drop to make a 4 (5).

vP5AdLI.jpg

Vorm, Verts, Foyth, Winks, Sessegnon, Moura, Alli

This is how I want us to set up, but have a feeling either Winks or Dier finds their way into the team. I would love it if Jose went for it, but the point as well would be decent stuff.

I seem to remember it being the name my uncle came up with for our team at a pub quiz years and years ago. Just kinda stuck with me after that 😅

I'm sure I've prayed at the alter of the Acid Octopus at least once in my youth....

Thanks for replying... I really enjoyed out enlightening chat. :)

Got to love the trains tomorrow from Liverpool Street to Northumberland Park.
4 per hour as opposed to 8 as normal so let's have 5 minute gaps followed by 25 minute gaps.
:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom