Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m glad that Ndombele is not being rushed into the starting XI. He needs to build his fitness properly. Hopefully he can get some minutes in the second half.
Yeah as much as we are crying out for him what’s the point in potentially losing him again. If we get to a point where Gio and him can have a run of 10 games side by side this season it’ll bode well for next season.

Would have liked to have seen Ndombele start, but winks has looked decent the last few games , bring Ndombele on at 60 minutes to hold onto the 3-0 lead

Dier is done. Nothing so clear that unless he transforms he is out. Ndombele and Sessegnon will get time to sort out the bit betweem the ears as it's mindset and mentality over ability in my opinion.

That is actually a very decent starting team, and a bench in with good cover. Aside from the absolutely massive, striker shaped hole of course...

My brain still honestly just cannot comprehend why we didnt just pay the money for Piatek. 27 million is absolute peanuts for most premier league clubs these days, never mind one of our stature. Just mind numbing stupidity no matter what way you look at it.

That is actually a very decent starting team, and a bench in with good cover. Aside from the absolutely massive, striker shaped hole of course...

My brain still honestly just cannot comprehend why we didnt just pay the money for Piatek. 27 million is absolute peanuts for most premier league clubs these days, never mind one of our stature. Just mind numbing stupidity no matter what way you look at it.
Because he’s not that good, probably.

Not sure why Ndombele is not starting honestly, would have ditched useless Dele who has nothing to offer in this game.

We will lose this game anyway.

That’s the spirit

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom