Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, Tom, name the strikers please...

Who would be your resolution?
I don’t know Spursdem, I’m not paid by the club to scout them am I?

Piatek was clearly the one they had singled out. If that was the case, we should have paid the money and signed him. As I alluded to earlier, 25 million is really not a lot of money in this market. We had no problem spending it on an unproven winger who although is promising, was hardly a priority position by any stretch of the imagination.

I don’t know Spursdem, I’m not paid by the club to scout them am I?

Piatek was clearly the one they had singled out. If that was the case, we should have paid the money and signed him. As I alluded to earlier, 25 million is really not a lot of money in this market. We had no problem spending it on an unproven winger who although is promising, was hardly a priority position by any stretch of the imagination.
As usual, everyone has the questions, no one has the answers.

THERE MUST BE SOMEONE ALTHOUGH I CAN'T TELL YOU ANY!

Wahhhhh

Lol Woolwich have won 6 out of 25 games. Norwich and Watford are the only teams that have have won fewer games. I know we're shite too but holy fook watching Arse this season has been hilarious.
Won 6 lost 6 and drawn 13 !!!!

Leaving Lucas and Dele in the middle hacking all game all season just to hear we need Harry Kane is not going to be good enough. Need solid scheme to switch our front back and forth in a game especially games like todays.

Okay then, let me ask you a question.

Do you agree that a back up striker is one of, if not the most important position we need to strengthen?
I think it's 3rd behind a STARTING left back and a STARTING DM.

We have so few clean sheets and are resorting to Tanganga having to be our left back.

Piatek being the most important signing, when he's just gone to Hertha tells you his true value and some were saying just wallop on him?

That's West Ham thinking.

I'm more pissed off we missed out on Berge.

Between them Lucas, Son, Dele and Parrott can cover that position until we have many more options in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom