Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Piatek was clearly the one they had singled out. If that was the case, we should have paid the money and signed him. As I alluded to earlier, 25 million is really not a lot of money in this market. We had no problem spending it on an unproven winger who although is promising, was hardly a priority position by any stretch of the imagination.
FFS, Tom. Have you seen him play? His link-up play is almost non-existent.

Part of me thinks it's a great team, part of me thinks it's a shit tea With the ball we should be very good, I just worry when they have the ball.

At least there's no bus parking today

Sanchez was our best player at the Etihad, I’m not really worried about that. I’m worried about De Bruyne walking past our midfield. Winks needs to always be within 2 yards of him at all times.

Pep has taken pity on us by not starting either of the Silvas, so we need to try and hurt them before they enter the pitch.
Dreading this,3-0 down before half time

10 mins until the melting commences.
It's like living in Greenland.

YIDS!
I think it began already. Oracle and Mind blown were swearing at each other already a couple of pages ago. I am waiting to see a few more animals fleeing the ship. Instinct lol

Back
Top Bottom