****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
No scenario……Spurs to win every time.
Impossible! Some things are more important than a single Football game and you need to look at the bigger picture!
When we were in the CL final every Gooner I spoke to said they would happily have lost in Europe if if meant we lost the CL , sometimes I feel they get the rivalries more than us and not just the fans, its sad really as every since I went to my first NLD since Judas went across to the dark side ( I was about 11) I got what it was to be a Spurs fan and that was to have a deep ingrained hatred of the gooners, it wasn't optional it was part of the contract and I have had a hated the cunts ever since! I won't even wear red because its their colours and to think that we have the chance of stopping them from winning the league tonight and some of us don't want to take that is crazy, but each to their own I guess.
The good thing is I genuinely don't think we stand a chance against this City team regardless so no point in wasting time arguing but for the record I would happily finish 17th if it meant they lost the league!

This poll result is pathetic.

How far we have fallen that we wish for defeat in order to spite our rivals. That’s a sad state of affairs.

We should never wish our club to lose for such reasons. Woolwich winning the league exists outside our project and trajectory. In fact, another North London club winning might actually give this club the kick up the arse it needs.

Shame on anyone who wants us to lose, given we can still make the CL.

Pathetic.

giphy.gif

You are the type of Spurs fan who would enjoy rimming Sol Campbell while Piers Morgan is bumming you.

We fucking hate Woolwich. If you don’t get that fuck off. I can’t deal with your type of spurs fan today.

Fucking idiot journalists never ask the real questions.

When Pep says something as incredulous as this:

"Man City's success isn't down to money"

Why the fuck did not one journalist have the balls to ask

"Ok Pep, so do you think you'd be on course for your 6th Premier League Title in 7 years without the money......."

"Ok Pep, so do you think you'd be on course for your 6th Premier League Title in 7 years without the money......."

It's pathetic isnt it. Yet they badger our gaffa trying to bait him to say the game doesnt matter and divide our base. What's Ange supposed to say FFS.

This poll result is pathetic.

How far we have fallen that we wish for defeat in order to spite our rivals. That’s a sad state of affairs.

We should never wish our club to lose for such reasons. Woolwich winning the league exists outside our project and trajectory. In fact, another North London club winning might actually give this club the kick up the arse it needs.

Shame on anyone who wants us to lose, given we can still make the CL.

Pathetic.

lol

Our rivals have been picking up trophies left right and centre whilst we've been starving ourselves of them for the best part of 20 years and suddenly you think it's a good idea if our deadly rivals win the league because it suddenly now might get it's arse in gear

What? 😂

they don't ask hard questions because they think they won't be allowed any interviews and be banned from pressers
the press are just too weak, they should all walk out if one of them is banned, and in their papers or radio have a blank space relating to that club

You either don’t really understand the rivalry between Spurs and Woolwich or are not really thinking the consequences through of handing Woolwich the title.

Yes I know it’s a rant but I hate them!!!
Don't know about you - but
  • I'll still support Spurs with all my passion
  • I will wake up every day and look forward to what it brings
  • I will still live in my house, in my village
  • The cars and house will still be mine
  • I doubt my health will change much
  • I will still love the music I love
  • and love my wife and daughters as much as I do
  • I will still miss my Mum and Dad and wish I could embrace them one more time
  • I will still enjoy the job I do

I don't know any gooners that I hate (I'll make an exception for Piers Organ though)

if they win the league nothing in my life will change really

There will be no consequences - and season 24-25 will start in the same way every season does - me believing that this will be the year

Don't know about you - but
  • I'll still support Spurs with all my passion
  • I will wake up every day and look forward to what it brings
  • I will still live in my house, in my village
  • The cars and house will still be mine
  • I doubt my health will change much
  • I will still love the music I love
  • and love my wife and daughters as much as I do
  • I will still miss my Mum and Dad and wish I could embrace them one more time
  • I will still enjoy the job I do

I don't know any gooners that I hate (I'll make an exception for Piers Organ though)

if they win the league nothing in my life will change really

There will be no consequences - and season 24-25 will start in the same way every season does - me believing that this will be the year
Lucky you

I don't want to be in the ECL we don't deserve it, we battered Villa then played like utter crap just a couple of draws and we'd have costed in. We didn't , we will now lose to Man City and I'm very very happy with it .

I half like this post. The bit I disagree with is not wanting to be in the Champions League. We're Tottenham fucking Hotspur and we belong on the biggest european stage. We're a massive massive club who've been chronically let down by owners (and weak mentality players) for decades, and now we find ourselves where we're at. Needing to lose to stop our most bitter rivals from having yet something else to smash us in the proverbial face with.

It's a shit situation and I deeply regret it.

That said, top 4 is not a trophy, and I would happily sacrifice a CL spot this year to stop this bung munching turds winning the league. Fuck them.

I won't be watching the game because it's too weird, but 'city til July' and 'bluemoon' it is.

Then let us hope we can kick on in the summer transfer window, and never find ourselves in this shite position ever ever again.

Peace and love to you all btw.

I had not realised that Pep Guardiola was either insane or a complete and utter idiot

Back
Top Bottom