****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
I want us to try to win but certainly won't feel bad if we lose. A draw would be a miserable result for both teams.

Personally it doesn't really feel like much of an issue because we are playing so badly at the moment anyway.

How long have you been supporting spurs, bro?

#DrTottenham
Now that I've got over your ridiculous use of the word 'bro', the answer to your impertinent question is 64 years. I've been a proud Spurs supporter for 64 years, since 1960. That's how I know we're better than that bunch of halfwits in caravan parked down the road. Why do you ask?

And to be honest I don't understand your Dr Tottenham reference, but I'm assuming you're being snidey and trying to be clever? What's the DrTottenham thing?

-
Now that I've got over your ridiculous use of the word 'bro', the answer to your impertinent question is 64 years. I've been a proud Spurs supporter for 64 years, since 1960. That's how I know we're better than that bunch of halfwits in caravan parked down the road. Why do you ask?

And to be honest I don't understand your Dr Tottenham reference, but I'm assuming you're being snidey and trying to be clever? What's the DrTottenham thing?
Shut up and piss off.

Clueless cunt.

That's a good take. They have won the league four times since I've lived in Spain - four times too many of course - and life has gone on as before. Night followed day, I had ups and downs, loved ones got sick and passed away, I fell in love and out of love and in love again, wars raged, people did amazing things and none of it had anything to do with football.

We're in danger of taking it all far too seriously.

An anecdote...

I used to know this utter twat here, we called him Racist Andy because he was, by his own admission. On his wedding day him and his dad went to an Irish pub at lunchtime to watch Newcastle and turned up to the ceremony pissed as farts.

I bet they both thought that they were real fans, Howay The Lads and all that guff. I bet that other Geordies gave them numerous virtual pats on the back, raised pints in their honour, told them they were brilliant and so on.

Everyone else on Planet Earth would think they were cunts of the very highest order.
Mick left out the part where he gives out personal insults to strangers online & is desperate to start cunt offs. Don’t fool for his positive shaman propaganda!
In truth it’s more

-woke up & started a cunt off
-attacked someone for disagreeing with me.
-personal insults
-posted about how I am more enlightened
-posted about how I am a better person than everyone else.
-personal insult
-started another cunt off
-personal insult

Anyway , City till July!

If the only reason you want us to lose is because you "fear" the stick you'll get from Woolwich fans, take a moment to consider the stick you'll get from every fan, including them, for wanting your own fucking club to miss out on bigger things just spite another club.

Absolute definition of small club mentality.

If the only reason you want us to lose is because you "fear" the stick you'll get from Woolwich fans, take a moment to consider the stick you'll get from every fan, including them, for wanting your own fucking club to miss out on bigger things just spite another club.

They all hate us anyway, so couldn't give a shit what they think of us. However, i will feel like stabbing my eyes during the summer looking at hundreds of Woolwich champions shirts/tee shirts and polo shirts.

Every spurs fan should be trolling the fuck out of scum fans:

'YOU bottled it AGAIN and now have to come to US to beg for us to win it FOR YOU! LMFAO'

We should be all over that, hammering them into the ground with it; laughing our arses off at them knowing there's no chance in hell we'll be helping them.

This should be a golden moment of triumph in having their life in our hands.

Mercilessly taunting them with it.

Yet, the sopping wet drips in our fanbase wanna play cuck-in-the-corner.

Absolutely fml.

More absolute fucking drivel.

What has an anecdote about a pissed up racist got to do with all this?

Why are you and Mick talking about your wives, kids, houses and cars?

It’s fine to passionately hate Woolwich and want to avoid them winning the league above wanting us to win a game that gives us a very remote chance of top 4. For a competition that to most older fans is not the be all and end all of football.

Rivalry with Woolwich means more to me than trying to scrape a season in top 4.

What’s so complicated about this?
I am confused. If Woolwich win the title do we keep our houses but if they don’t we are homeless. & if we draw to city do we keep our kids?

Every spurs fan should be trolling the fuck out of scum fans:

'YOU bottled it AGAIN and now have to come to US to beg for us to win it FOR YOU! LMFAO'

We should be all over that, hammering them into the ground with it; laughing our arses off at them knowing there's no chance in hell we'll be helping them.

This should be a golden moment of triumph in having their life in our hands.

Mercilessly taunting them with it.

Yet, the sopping wet drips in our fanbase wanna play cuck-in-the-corner.

Absolutely fml.
Listen to thinky.

If you're interested in what comes out of an arsehole.

Here you go: https://woolwich-mania.com/forum/

Go join your mates who also want us to hand them the title, so they can leap another few years ahead of us.
That’s a feckin low punch!!

Just agree to disagree and acknowledge some people don’t share the same opinion and move on.

I can see both sides to the argument.

It really doesn’t sit right with me wanting to lose any game, but the thought of those slimy twats lifting the trophy ………..

Arrrrgghhhhhhhh! The whole scenario is doing my nut in! 🤯

Let's get this right. I fucking hate Woolwich with all my might. In fact I fucking detest everything about that club. The players, the manager, the staff, their stadium and most of all, their supporters.

They are the most insufferable bunch of cunts that i've had the misfortune to come across. I wish them nothing but despair in all aspects of their shitty world.

I wouldn't care less if we get absolutely pumped tonight, but also, I would love it if it went to injury time after 90 minutes, and the gooner scum sucking fanbase thinking that we've done them a favour, only for one of ours to put the ball in his own net to lose 0-1. Imagine the fucking tears that would produce from those wankers.

Fuck Woolwich and their title challenge. I never want them to win, fucking ever!

That’s a feckin low punch!!

Just agree to disagree and acknowledge some people don’t share the same opinion and move on.

I can see both sides to the argument.

It really doesn’t sit right with me wanting to lose any game, but the thought of those slimy twats lifting the trophy ………..

Arrrrgghhhhhhhh! The whole scenario is doing my nut in! 🤯
Nope.

And there's nothing lower than desiring to directly hand scum a prem title.

Nah, that's not fair.

Aiming your judgement at fans who have put up with being spat on (figuratively) by gooners for 20 years through no fault of their own.

The judgement should be pointed up at the big wigs who have put us in this situation, not down at the fans that just want to get through the year without relentless ridicule.

Back
Top Bottom